Mouse celebrates the holidays in this picture book in the beloved #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give... series!
Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond have added stories, recipes, songs, games, and activities to make this deluxe edition a perfect way for families to celebrate the holidays together. This special Christmas edition includes:
- The complete If You Take a Mouse to the Movies storybook
- A CD with two songs and reading of If You Take a Mouse to the Movies by Jason Alexander
- Three holiday recipes
- Sheet music for two Mouse-style Christmas carols
- Three activities for you and your family to share
- Anecdotes from the author and illustrator
- A sneak peek into Felicia Bond’s winter sketchbook
- Letters to you from the author and illustrator
If you take a mouse to the movies, he'll ask you for some popcorn. If you give him the popcorn, he'll want to string it all together. Then he'll want to hang it on a Christmas tree.
The famous little mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie that has delighted millions of readers is back in an irresistible tale full of holiday antics.
Collect all the books in this giggle-inspiring classic series!
About the Author
Laura Numeroff is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give…series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff’s 10-Step Guide to Living with Your Monster. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and is involved with several children’s charities, including First Book. You can visit her online at www.lauranumeroff.com.
Felicia Bond is both writer and illustrator of Tumble Bumble, The Day It Rained Hearts, the Poinsettia books, and many others. She painted the art for numerous other award-winning books, including those in the much loved If You Give . . . series and the contemporary classic Big Red Barn. She lived for many years in New York and currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.