As a child, how did you learn about the Golden Rule? Young readers will learn the importance of treating others as they want to be treated in this addition to the Living Lights(TM) series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will discover choosing to be kind may not always be the easy choice. But it is always the right one.
The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule--part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights(TM) series of books--is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in a classroom
- Small group discussions and lessons highlighting Matthew 7:12: Do to others what you would have them do to you.
- Encouraging important conversations about right and wrong
The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date