Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Teeny Weenies series.
- #1: Teeny Weenies: The Intergalactic Petting Zoo: And Other Stories (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Teeny Weenies: Freestyle Frenzy: And Other Stories (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Teeny Weenies: The Boy Who Cried Wool: And Other Stories (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Teeny Weenies: Fishing for Pets: And Other Stories (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Teeny Weenies: The Eighth Octopus: And Other Stories (Hardcover): $13.99
Celebrate the holidays with Teeny Weenies: My Favorite President!
David Lubar is the master of the short story for kids. Now he’s back with his fourth collection of Teeny Weenies stories, just in time for the winter holidays! Young chapter book readers ages 7 to 10, reluctant readers, and fans of very short stories will be entertained and delighted by these twelve zany tales. Wacky comic book style illustrations by Bill Mayer add to the fun.
Don’t be a weenie. Read these stories! If you dare!
About the Author
David Lubar created a sensation with his debut novel, Hidden Talents, an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. Thousands of kids and educators across the country have voted Hidden Talents onto over twenty state lists. David is also the author of True Talents, the sequel to Hidden Talents; Flip, an ALA Best Book for Young Adults and a VOYA Best Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror selection; many short story collections including In the Land of the Lawn Weenies, Invasion of the Road Weenies, The Curse of the Campfire Weenies, The Battle of the Red Hot Pepper Weenies, Attack of the Vampire Weenies, Beware the Ninja Weenies, Wipeout of the Wireless Weenies, Strikeout of the Bleacher Weenies, and Extremities; and the Nathan Abercrombie, Accidental Zombie series. Lubar grew up in Morristown, New Jersey, and he has also lived in New Brunswick, Edison and Piscataway, NJ, and Sacramento, CA. Besides writing, he has also worked as a video game programmer and designer. He now lives in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.