Please call store for availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Miriam Black series.
- #1: Blackbirds (Miriam Black #1) (Compact Disc): Please call store for availability.
- #2: Mockingbird (Miriam Black #2) (Compact Disc): Please call store for availability.
- #3: The Cormorant (Miriam Black #3) (Paperback): Please call store for availability.
- #5: The Raptor & the Wren (Miriam Black #5) (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Vultures (Miriam Black #6) (Paperback): $16.99
In the next installment of the suspenseful Miriam Black series, Miriam heads to the southwest in search of another psychic who may be able to help her understand her curse, but instead finds a cult of domestic terrorists and the worst vision of death she’s had yet.
Miriam is becoming addicted to seeing her death visions, but she is also trying out something new: Hope. She is in search of another psychic who can help her with her curse, but instead she experiences her deadliest vision to date in this latest “visceral and often brutal” (Publishers Weekly) series that is “wildly entertaining” (Kirkus Reviews).
About the Author
Chuck Wendig is a novelist, screenwriter, and game designer. He’s the author of many published novels, including but not limited to: Blackbirds, The Blue Blazes, the YA Heartland series, and the New York Times bestselling series Star Wars: Aftermath. He is cowriter of the short film Pandemic and the Emmy Award–nominated digital narrative Collapsus. Wendig has contributed over two million words to the game industry. He is also well known for his profane-yet-practical advice to writers, which he dispenses at his blog, TerribleMinds.com, and through several popular ebooks, including The Kick-Ass Writer, published by Writers Digest. He currently lives in the forests of Pennsyltucky with wife, tiny human, and dog.