Hi, neighbor Are you ready to try new things with Daniel Tiger? Grr-ific Learn and sing with Daniel Tiger and friends in this lively, interactive sing-along sound book Join Jodi on her first day of school, learn to ride a bike with Daniel, sit in the barber chair for Daniel's very first haircut, tumble with your neighborhood pals during their first gymnastics class, and learn everything about visiting the dentist for the first time. Preschoolers will love following along to five-themed stories and five songs with Daniel and his friends as they tackle new experiences and sing together. Watch how Daniel and his friends gain confidence in new experiences by pushing the buttons and following along each unique story for a fun sensory experience designed to educate, strengthen fine motor skills, and encourage musical expression. A must for Daniel Tiger fans
- Wonderful resource that helps build confidence and ease anxiety for little ones worried about new experiences
- Singing is learning Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy
- Match the icon and press the matching buttons to hear the song or story that goes with the icon. Matching the sound buttons helps build early learning math skills
- Perfect for all Daniel Tiger fans Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun with all of Daniel's friends.
- Explore more Daniel Tiger books by Cottage Door Press and collect the entire Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood series
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood books for preschoolers feature scenarios and music from the top-rated animated children's series, airing on PBS KIDS. Based on the Neighborhood of Make-Believe from Mister Rogers, Daniel Tiger stories center around a common socio-emotional theme, and teach emotional intelligence, kindness, and human respect. Story content follows a curriculum based on Fred Rogers' teaching and new research into child development. Many of the books also use strategy songs from the show to reinforce the theme and help children remember the life lessons.