Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Over 150 practical tips and guides that will help safeguard your family during a pandemic.
COVID-19 has changed the world and touched the lives of millions. Yet this may be just the first of a potentially terrifying wave of new and lethal pandemics that Governments are ill equipped to handle. New York Times Bestselling author Tim MacWelch and emergency management expert Joseph Pred provide expert and proven advice that can save you and your family when no-one else can. Learn how to create your own facemasks, stock your pantry, and quarantine safely in your own home. With over 150 clearly illustrated survival tips, The Essential Pandemic Survival Guide is the best way that you can protect your family from the lethal impact of a global pandemic.
• Masks and gloves: What you need to know. How to use properly, common do’s and don’ts
• DIY clean suit
• Hand sanitizer
• Your ultimate first-aid kit
• Create an isolation room at home, if you must (and how to make that decision)
• How to stock up sensibly for a potential lockdown.
• The Ultimate Pandemic Checklist: Food, water, medical supplies, pet care, toiletries, personal items, and more
• Help others deal with stress and anxiety
• Manage your own mood and mental state
• Care for pets in a pandemic
• Make a family emergency plan
• Help your local community prepare for disasters
• 12-month schedule for checking on plans and preparedness with family
• Put together your toolkit
• Disinfect water
• Chart your survival priorities
• Pack your bug-out bag
About the Author
Tim MacWelch is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Prepare for Anything, Hunting & Gathering, and How to Survive Anything. He is Outdoor Life magazine's survival blogger. He is also the founder and head instructor of Advanced Survival Training School, where he teaches ordinary people how to live closer to nature and how to use those skills in emergencies.
Joseph Pred is a trained EMT, hazardous materials technician, and disaster-management specialist whose expertise also encompasses public health, risk management, and fire safety. He was the head of all public safety and emergency services for the annual Burning Man festival for 18 years, an ongoing experiment in community and outdoor survival in a harsh desert environment.