East Penn School District-Wide (Online) Book Fair
Thank you for participating! 95% of orders have been filled & delivered. A few orders are still being processed, and if we haven't contacted you,
feel free to call us!
Book Fair Dates: Monday, May 11 – Friday, May 22, 2020
Delivery (of most books): Tuesday, June 2 – Friday, June 5, 2020
Program Details - please read prior to ordering:
- CODE to be used: EPSD20. Customers must use the code when ordering for the purchase to apply to the Book Fair.
- You will have to create an account to place an order. You may leave books in your WISH LIST and return at any time.
- Books may be purchased online OR over the phone. Phone hours are T & Th 2 -5 pm and Saturday 10 am-2 pm. 610-928-8600, please call back if you get our voicemail.
- Books may be ordered by anyone, including non-student families, relatives, etc. if books are delivered to a school student directly.
- At checkout, select EPSD Delivery under shipping options.
- Some books that appear to be available may not be. Covid-19 related supply chain issues are expected. LPB Bookstore will notify and work with customers if a purchased title is unavailable.
- Book orders are to be made directly on the LPB Bookstore website, via PayPal for payment -OR- orders may be made over the phone.
- All books will be hand-delivered to students’ homes. There will be no shipping charges. Tax will be charged.
- A portion of all SALES will be divided equally to each of the participating schools’ library funds.
- You may DONATE a book for students in need at three increments:
- $7 elementary
- $8 middle grade
- $10 high school
- Families in need may request a complimentary book, 1 per child. Requests will be handled confidentially by Let's Play Books Bookstore.
- Any orders for books that are not readily available will be canceled – no back-ordered books or pre-ordered titles will be included. Bookstore staff will manage this direct per customer.
- All sales will be managed through Let’s Play Books Bookstore. All individuals will work directly with the bookstore. Specific hours will be available to call in person to either a) discuss an order/question or b) receive help choosing a book.
- The majority of the books will be delivered by Let’s Play Books staff Tuesday, June 2 through Friday, June 5. Deliveries will take place between 4 – 8pm, some delays are possible.
- Thank you for reading - enjoy!