East Penn School District-Wide (Online) Book Fair
We are excited to offer students in the East Penn School District the opportunity to choose a great book for themselves or as a gift, support their school's library, and their local bookstore! We know an online bookfair doesn't replace an in-school bookfair, but we hope our program helps a bit! We have worked to offer a curated selection of books that children of all ages will enjoy and parents will appreciate. In addition to books, we also have arranged special author visits - visit our Facebook Event Page for details - here.
Below are the details on how to participate, please read through prior to creating your account and shopping. Then, click on any of the categories listed, and start shopping!
Academic & Activity Books
Graduation Gifts & Adult Titles
Donate a Book - OR - Request a Donated Book
Book Fair Dates: Monday, May 11 – Friday, May 22, 2020
Delivery (of most books): Tuesday, June 2 – Friday, June 5, 2020
Program Details - please read prior to ordering:
- CODE to be used: EPSD20. Customers must use the code when ordering for the purchase to apply to the Book Fair.
- Books may be purchased online OR over the phone. Phone hours are T & Th 2 -5 pm and Saturday 10 am-2 pm. 610-928-8600, please call back if you get our voicemail.
- Books may be ordered by anyone, including non-student families, relatives, etc. if books are delivered to a school student directly.
- Some books that appear to be available may not be. Covid-19 related supply chain issues are expected. LPB Bookstore will notify and work with customers if a purchased title is unavailable.
- Book orders are to be made directly on the LPB Bookstore website, via PayPal for payment -OR- orders may be made over the phone.
- All books will be hand-delivered to students’ homes. There will be no shipping charges. Tax will be charged.
- A portion of all SALES will be divided equally to each of the participating schools’ library funds.
- You may DONATE a book for students in need at three increments (includes tax):
- $6 elementary
- $9 middle grade
- $13 teen
- Any orders for books that are not readily available will be canceled – no back-ordered books or pre-ordered titles will be included. Bookstore staff will manage this direct per customer.
- All sales will be managed through Let’s Play Books Bookstore. All individuals will work directly with the bookstore. Specific hours will be available to call in person to either a) discuss an order/question or b) receive help choosing a book.
- The majority of the books will be delivered by Let’s Play Books staff Tuesday, June 2 through Friday, June 5. Deliveries will take place between 4 – 8pm, some delays are possible.
- Thank you for reading - enjoy!