- Saturday, October 13, 6 - 8pm: SOLD OUT
- Friday, October 26, 6 - 8pm: SOLD OUT
- Saturday, October 27, 6 - 8pm: SOLD OUT
It's Halloween at Hogwarts! You are invited to enjoy a few hours as a Hogwarts student attending school with your wizard friends! The bookstore will be transformed to our magical world of Harry Potter - and we are delighted to host a few special nights to celebrate. Limited number of persons per session, you can be sure you and your family will enjoy the entire experience!
Call the shop for tickets! 610-928-8600
Enjoy wizard activities such as story telling from The Tales of Beedle the Bard*, Transfiguration Photo Booth, Divination Fortune Telling, Harry Potter Origami & Magic Bookmark Making, Fantastical Beasts Trivia Contest, and a visit to Honey Dukes Sweet Shop to enjoy Butter Beer Cookies & Polyjuice Potion Punch.
All persons in costume will gather for a Group Wizard Photograph to be published in The Daily Prophet.
There will also be an Owl Husbandry class, run by guest professor from the Wildlands Conservancy!
Additional drinks will be available on site for purchase through South Mountain Cycle & Cafe. Plus, take a Wizard Walk down the street to Licsened 2 Grill for a special Harry Potter inspired dinner!
*The Tales of Beedle the Bard contains five richly imaginative stories of adventure, cunning, heartache, and, of course, magic. They are to the wizarding community what the tales of the Brothers Grimm are to Muggle families.
- Tickets are $15 per person, which includes $5 dollars of Gringotts Gold to be used in the shop! A ticket is required for all attending.
- Space is limited. Geared towards Wizards & Muggles ages 5 and up.
- Children 12 & up may attend without an adult - special registration required.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.