On Friday, April 12, Sarah Aronson will be presenting to various schools at the Bethlehem Area Public Library.
If you would like to order one of her books, to have signed at the event, please purchase below. All books purchased will be available for pick-up by the student (or teacher/administrator) at the library after the event. Let's Play Books Bookstore will be on site to distribute.
In the comment section of your order, please indicate your SCHOOL.
Purchase options & instructions:
- Phone: You may call Let's Play Books Bookstore at 610-928-8600 to order and pay via a credit/debit card.
- In person: You may stop by the store and order in person (all methods of payments accepted).
- On our website (below). You will need to create an account with Let's Play Books in order to process and order through the website.
The preferred method is to order on our website and pay with Paypal. However, one can also pay online with any major credit/debit card, or by bringing cash or check to the event (please see details below). Be sure to indicate your SCHOOL in the comments section.
Cash/check payment*: If you would like to send payment with your child the day of the event (via a check or cash) you may do so.
- Please order on our site, then during checkout select "I would like to pick this order up at store."
- Then a "Pay at Store" option will appear under "Payment method." Select "Pay at Store."
- Then in the comments field indicate you will send in cash or check. Checks need to have a vailid address and phone number listed. There is a $25 fee for a returned check.
* Please note: if payment is not received, child will not be able to take a book.
All students that purchase a book will also receive a $5 gift card to use in our bookstore! (Emmaus)