Presenting Sponsorship Opportunities
Author & Illustrator Opening Reception - ticketed. $1,500 (1) (Adult audience)
- Six tickets to the Opening VIP reception on Friday, 3/24.
- One signed copy of every featured author or illustrator’s latest book.
- A display table in the reception to promote your business.
- Advertising materials of your choosing placed in all swag bags.
- Full-page advertisement in the program, acknowledged in person at the reception and the opening of the program day.
Kids’ Fest Presenting Sponsor. $1,500 (1) (Family audience)
- Prominent Logo recognition in the Kids’ Fest area.
- Full-page advertisement in the program, and acknowledged in person at the opening of the program day from the podium.
- Advertising materials of your choosing placed in the Kids’ Bag - one per child for the first 100 children.
Opening Keynote Sponsor. $1,000 (1) (Was 2, now 1)
- Four tickets to the Opening VIP reception, Friday, 3/24.
- Recognition as the Opening or Closing sponsor from the podium.
- ½ page advertisement in the program
- Signed copy of the speaker’s latest book.
For any of the above sponsorships please contact Kirsten Hess at 610-928-8600
Personal Donation Opportunities
Book Bundle Donation to Area School Library $100 (50)
Your donation of $100 will provide a bundle of new, signed picture books to one elementary school in Allentown, Bethlehem, Salisbury, East Penn or Parkland Schools. $160 is the minimum retail value of the book bundle.
- Name of donor listed on gift page in the program.
- One signed book of your choosing.
Book Donation to Lehigh Valley Reads $12 (no minimum)
Your donation of $12 will provide a minimum of one signed book from the festival to be given to Lehigh Valley Reads. Lehigh Valley Reads is a collective impact campaign that supports, connects, and mobilizes the community to ensure that all students in the Lehigh Valley read on grade level by the end of third grade. Lehigh Valley Reads is powered by United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley and PBS39.