The Swain School Spring Book Fair - Build a better World.
We encourage families to choose at least one book (or more) from this list to read over the summer. We encourage you to read and discuss together as a family! Our hope is that these books spark meaningful conversations for all.
Virtual Book Fair: Wednesday, May 19 through Tuesday, May 25
In-person at the bookstore Saturday, May 22 (10 am - 4 pm) & Sunday, May 23 (10 am - 2 pm)
You may order any books from the website, instructions below.
Pre-school through Grade 3 Selections Click HERE
Grade 3 through 8 Selections Click HERE
Parent Selections Click HERE
Let's Play Books Bookstore Staff Picks - hover over "staff picks" on the menu bar.
Program Details - please read prior to ordering:
- CODE to be used: SWAIN21 Customers must use the code when ordering for the purchase to apply to the Book Fair and to be delivered to the school.
- You will have to create an account to place an order. You may leave books in your WISH LIST and return at any time.
- Books may be ordered by anyone, including non-student families, relatives, etc. if books are delivered to a school student directly.
- Some books that appear to be available may not be. Covid-19 related supply chain issues are expected. LPB Bookstore will notify and work with customers if a purchased title is unavailable.
- Book orders are to be made directly on the LPB Bookstore website, via PayPal for payment -OR- orders may be made over the phone.
- There will be no shipping charges. Tax will be charged. Books will be delivered to the Swain School to be distributed the last week of school.
- Any orders for books that are not readily available will be canceled – no back-ordered books or pre-ordered titles will be included. Bookstore staff will manage this direct per customer.
- All sales will be managed through Let’s Play Books Bookstore. All individuals will work directly with the bookstore. Specific hours will be available to call in person to either a) discuss an order/question or b) receive help choosing a book.
- Thank you for reading - enjoy!